- The Flash – The Flash’s costume looks to be some sort of spandex with plates of armor on top of it. It’s not a pure armor suit as he does need to be able to move. But even though he is the fastest man alive, he can still be hurt and thus needs the extra protection.
- Superman – There is something that tells me that this is a placeholder image. This is the same suit that he has in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. As we know from that movie, he was left in a peculiar incident. From what we know about the movie, Superman’s role in the movie is being kept a secret.
- Cyborg – This is what one would expect from a character called Cyborg. The sleek but sharp design is reminiscent of the look in the Transformers movie. He still has all the trademarks that Cyborg has had since his introduction in the 80’s.
- Wonder Woman – This also looks to be the same suit that she has in her solo movie. If anything the suit does look to be brighter but there isn’t much difference in her suits between any of the movies.
- Batman – While the suit in Batman v. Superman was more fabric, this suit looks to have more armor elements in it, particularly in the abs. Either Ben Affleck is less bulky or the suit is more form fitting as he looks to be slimmer. The cowl is also slightly different.
- Aquaman – From his brief appearance in Batman v. Superman, the costume doesn’t look to be too different either. The other major difference is that it seems to be another set of armor underneath the golden parts.